According to the latest local COVID-19 situation and the arrangements by the Guangzhou municipal government and the people's government of Haizhu district, to protect residents' health and safety, Haizhu district will conduct district-wide PCR testing on Nov 9, 2022. If you fail to participate in the testing, you will be held legally liable if any serious consequence is caused. We hereby notify you of the details as follow:
1. Please follow the instructions of community staff and take the test in your allocated time slots. This testing is universal and should cover every household and every individual.
2. Please wear a mask, bring your mobile phone and get your Guangdong COVID-19 Testing (Yuehesuan) QR code ready for faster on-site verification. Senior residents and minors who do not have a smartphone may get a QR code on their family members’ devices.
3. Please follow the staff's instructions while you enter and exit the testing site. Keep at least three meters distance from the sampling table, and follow social distancing of one meter. Stay in queues, and do not gather in groups.
4. If you have a yellow health code, please go to the testing site for yellow code holders.
5. If you have taken a COVID-19 vaccination shot within 48 hours, please do not take the test until after 48 hours. Please report this to your community staff. COVID-19 patients discharged from the hospital should not participate in the district-wide PCR test within three months after completing home health monitoring.
6. Please refrain from traveling or attending group activities before the test results come out. If you have a fever or other symptoms, please visit a nearby fever clinic immediately.
Haizhu District COVID-19 Control and Prevention Command Center
November 8, 2022