According to the latest local COVID-19 situation and the arrangements by the Guangzhou municipal government and the people's government of Haizhu district, to protect residents' health and safety, Haizhu district will conduct the 2nd round of district-wide PCR testing on Sept 22, 2022 (See appendix for the opening hours of testing sites). If you fail to participate in the testing, you will be held legally liable if any serious consequence is caused. We hereby notify you of the details as follow:
1. Please follow the instructions of community staff and take the test in your allocated time slots. This testing is universal and should cover every household and every individual.
2. Please bring your mobile phone and get your Guangdong COVID-19 Testing (Yuehesuan) QR code ready for a faster on-site verification process. Senior residents and minors who do not have a smartphone may get a QR code on their family members' devices.
3. Please wear a mask and take the test at the designated site. Please follow social distancing of one meter. Stay in queues, and do not gather. Follow the staff's instructions while you enter and exit the testing site.
4. If you have a yellow health code or have received a text message from CDC, please go to the testing site for yellow code holders.
5. If you have taken a COVID-19 vaccination shot within 48 hours, please do not take the test until it's 48 hours later. Please report this to your community staff. COVID-19 patients discharged from the hospital should not participate in the district-wide PCR test within 3 months after completing home health monitoring.
6. Please refrain from traveling or attending group activities before the test results come out. If you have a fever or other symptoms, please visit a nearby fever clinic immediately.
Haizhu District COVID-19 Control and Prevention Command Center
September 21, 2022