Located at Xiaogang Park on Qianjin Road, the Yungui Bridge, also known as the Xiaogang Bridge, was built in 1545 in the Ming Dynasty(1368—1644) by He Weibo, supervising censor and director of the board of Rites of the Ming Dynasty, for the convenience of pedestrians. Made of granite material, the bridge is the oldest and best-preserved stone bridge in Guangzhou. It is 34.86m long and 3.4m wide, and has 38 stone steps. With stone guardrails on both sides, it has three holes and two supporting piers standing in the Haizhu Tributary. It became a cultural relic protection unit in Guangzhou on August 9, 1993.