Built in 1890, the Christian church was originally located in Qixing Zhongyue and used by an American priest to preach Christianity. It is now located at No. 23 Hongde 5th Alley, Hongde Road. It has an area of about 800 square meters, including the two floors of the main hall which cover 450 square meters and can accommodate 400 people and the roughly 350 square meter courtyard. Church meetings were historically held on 52 Sundays and Thanksgiving Day every year.